As a consultant, your role will be to:
- Participate in the analysis and projects development for our clients
- Coordinate requirements, schedules and activities
- Define objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
- Recommend system solutions highlighting advantages and inconveniences of different technological options
- Have a customer satisfaction-oriented approach
- Understand customer needs and define technical solutions
- Passion for developing quality code and deep understanding of core concepts of Java/J2EE
- Participate in the full development cycle of the project (analysis, solution design, development, testing, implementation, post-production support and evolution)
- Bachelor/master’s degree in computer sciences, IT
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Java projects development
- Being familiar with technologies/concepts/frameworks like Angular and Spring
- Knowledge in Databases, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence will be considered as an asset
- Languages: fluent in English and/or French. Luxembourgish and German considered as an asset
- Quick learner
- Curiosity about new trends, new tools, new technologies we’re facing daily
- We offer a very good package that we’d be happy to discuss with you.
- We guarantee regular training and real opportunities to evolve in our organisation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.