As a consultant, your main tasks will be to:
- Participate in the analysis and development of projects for our clients
- Have a customer satisfaction-oriented approach
- Understand customer need and define technical solution
- Coordinate requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings
- Define objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Recommend system solutions highlighting advantages and disadvantages of different technological options
- Passion for developing quality code and deep understanding of core concepts of Java/J2EE
- Participate in the full development cycle of the project (analysis, solution design, development, testing, implementation, post-production support and evolution)
- Bachelor/master’s degree in computer sciences, IT
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Java projects development
- Being familiar with technologies/concepts/frameworks like Angular and Spring
- Knowledge in Databases, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence will be considered as an asset
- Fluent in English. Luxembourgish, French, German, Dutsch considered as an asset
- Quick learner, Curiosity about new trends, new tools, new technologies we’re facing daily
- We offer a very good package that we’d be happy to discuss with you.
- We guarantee regular training and real opportunities to evolve in our organisation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.