Following strong organic growth, our client, a well based financial institution, is on the lookout for bright individuals to join their teams; individuals who are motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services. Since their inception in 2001 they have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine. This investment on the people behind their services has paid off and they are proud to have maintained over a 90% employee retention rate for over ten years.
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day functions of the depositary services offering under the direction of a Depositary Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of the record keeping of funds and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of depositary matters, including the preparation of asset confirmation, reconciliation and proofing of investment holdings and ad-hoc depositary requests
- Assist with the completion of routine depositary queries
- Prepare periodic cash reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of depositary procedure
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate will have the opportunity to study towards a relevant professional qualification
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through our client’s Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Very good level of English, French or German is a plus
Our client will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.