You will join an innovative IT consultancy company specialised in BI, Data and development, active in Luxembourg and Belgium.
If you share our values based on transparent and open communication, trust, commitment, humanity and fun, we will be happy to welcome you in our team.
- Test, implement and document BI systems
- Evaluate existing data-collecting and analytics systems
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Analyze big data to discover trends and patterns
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the use of accurate and secure methods to extract data
- Use data visualization techniques to present information
- Good technical and functional knowledge in one or more of the Microsoft BI technology stack
- SQL server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SharePoint BI Center
- PowerPivot, Power View, Power BI
- Knowledge of any other client reporting tool (QlikView, Tableau, etc.)
- Microstrategy is a plus
- Min. 3 years of experience
- Languages: English + French or Dutch
- Sound knowledge of BI concepts, models, processes and methodologies
- Solution-oriented problem-solver with an analytical mind
- Inquisitive & eager to learn
- Permanent (CDI) or freelance contract
- Attractive package
- Regular trainings and real opportunities to evolve in our company
- Flexibility and transparency
Drop us an email to email@example.com with your CV, be sure it will be treated in total confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.