As a Fund Accountant, you will carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the
direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Book keep funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
- Assist and support the induction, integration and training of Trainee staff
- The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification
(preferably having commenced ACCA Fundamental Skills level or ACA Professional level)
- Some technical financial services knowledge
- Computer literacy skills are essential
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.